Weekly tickets are perfect for the visiting angler, and allow access to a range of fantastic waters covering the rivers Usk (near Abergavenny, Wye (near Monmouth), Afon Llynfi (Powys) and Sirhowy (Blackwood valley), as well as a wonderful upland reservoir located south of Brecon.
To read more about our waters, please visit the Our Waters page or, if you would like to contact us regarding weekly ticket availability, simply contact us via the below form.
Weekly Ticket Rules
- Weekly tickets are only available to non-members and allow access to a limited range of Gwent Angling Society waters.
- Weekly tickets are limited per week/month, so please contact us to check availability and to avoid disappointment.
- Weekly tickets are valid for seven consecutive days.
- Weekly tickets are to be purchased via bank transfer until online purchasing is available in 2022.
- The weekly ticket holder must abide by the Society’s Fishing Rules and adhere to the same bag limits as Full Members.
- It is the responsibility of the weekly ticket holder to submit a catch return no later than 48hrs after the final day of the booking.
- All weekly ticket holders must have the appropriate National Resources Wales (NRW) or Environment Agency (EA) Fishing Licence before starting to fish.
Interested in Learning More?
To check availability or learn more about our waters and/or weekly tickets, simply reach out to us via the below form.