- Guest tickets are only available to current Full Members and allow access to all Gwent Angling Society waters.
- Guest tickets are only valid if the Full Member of the Society accompanies the guest.
- The guest must abide by the Society’s Fishing Rules and adhere to the same bag limits as the Full Member.
- The Full Member is responsible for the behaviour of their guest.
- The Full Member is responsible for submitting a catch return for the guest, which must be made no later than 48hrs after the booking.
- All guests must have the appropriate National Resources Wales Fishing Licence before starting to fish.
|PRICE (Includes Booking Fee)
|Guest Ticket - Coarse||£6.00
|Guest Ticket - Trout||£11.00
|Guest Ticket - Salmon||£16.00